Who doesn’t love a refreshing summer drink with fewer calories? 😉 Using the stevia eliminates the extra sugar calories, so you’re basically only getting calories from the lime juice and rum while still getting all the flavor! It’s hard to get enough of these! YUM. Grab your lime press, mint leaves and your rum and enjoy! 🙂
- 1-2 Large Limes
- Plain Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 Cup White Rum (I use Bacardi)
- Lime Press or Juicer
- 7-10 Mint Leaves
- Club Soda
- Add 7-10 mint leaves to a glass and mash/bruise leaves.
- Press 1-2 limes (should make 1-2oz juice), add juice to glass.
- Add 1/4 cup white rum.
- Add ice and fill to top with club soda.
- Add stevia to taste (typically 2-3 droppers worth) and enjoy!